- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300 g medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 500 g broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch and Sriracha, if using; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes. Add broccoli, and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture until well combined and slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds and green onion, if desired.