▪ 200g almonds
▪ 150g medjool dates
▪ Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
▪ Splash of water or coconut oil if needed to help blend
Cheesecake Layer Ingredients:
▪ 300g raw cashews soaked overnight
▪ 90ml cup agave nectar, maple syrup or honey
▪ 1 tsp vanilla extract
▪ 1/4 cup lime juice
▪ 100ml coconut oil melted
▪ 1 tsp lime zest + more for garnish
▪ 1 cup blueberries + more for garnish
To make the crust:
- Pulse ingredients in food processor until sticky crumbles form. Add a coconut oil or splash of water at the end if it needs help sticking. Press crust into a parchment lined sprinform pan.
To make the lime cheesecake layer:
- The night before, soak cashews in a bowl of water. The next day, drain and rinse. Place cashews in food processor and blend for several minutes until smooth. Scrape down sides and add lime juice, 1/4 cup sweetener, zest, & vanilla & blend again. Stream in the melted coconut oil & blend until well combined. Taste and add more sweetener, if needed.
- Scoop out enough of the cheesecake filling to cover the crust with about 1-2 cm of the white layer. Then set in freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
To make the blueberry cheesecake layer:
- Add 1 cup blueberries to the remaining cheesecake in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spread the blueberry layer on top of lime layer and decorate with fresh blueberries and lime zest.
- Cover with foil and set in the freezer for about 3 hours to firm up and then transfer to the fridge for a couple more hours.
- Enjoy 🙂